The CEO of Aspire Business Network, Mr. Kwame Antwi-Frimpong recently grabbed a juicy deal with Missouri University of Science & Technology, USA for scholarship packages for Ghanaian students all over the world.
Key points of the agreement include:
1. 250 Scholarships to Ghanaians.
• 100 Graduate/PhDs student from Ghana.
• 150 Ghanaians from everywhere in the world
2. Establish STEM research centers in Ghana/ research collaboration with Ghana and Ghanaian selected universities.
3. Capacity building in Ghana with the mining and engineering sectors.
4. Exchange programs between Missouri University of Science & Technology and two Ghanaian universities.
Stay tuned for more details about this deal.
Aspire Business Network… You think it, we do it.